Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ocean City, MD

These posts are not necessarily in order. We spent our first week of the summer at the beach. The weather was Seattle-like, but we still managed to get one good beach day and found plenty of other fun things to do! The boardwalk is an awesome place to fly a kite thanks to the breeze and the huge beach.





On the boardwalk in O.C., there is a man who sculpts religious scenes in the sand. I'm sure it's a different man than the one who used to do it when I was young.   Whether you are a religious person or not, you'd be mesmerized by his work.



We went fishing in the bay....well, not really, but we pretended and no one cared because it was so fun to play with the rods. I know, you can't see it, but there is a jelly fish in the bay and Nash was so excited with his abilities to easily say the word jellyfish! He had to point out all the ones he saw and there were hundreds!! We all went to bed that night with "jellyfish" in our heads!!

Jolly Roger amusement park. Where my parents always took me when I was a kid!











No comments: